Insecurity and self-consciousness get in the way of feeling confident and successful. How many times have you compared yourself to someone else or felt like you were competing for your place in life? Too many, I’m guessing. This episode will help you better understand why you compete and compare yourself to other. It will also give you the keys to clear up some of your confusion, so you can have more self-confidence rather than self-consciousness. Listen now and get the confidence boost you need to get on the path to prosperity.
- Have you ever asked yourself if your brain secretly plotting against you?
- The key is learning to train your brain for change so you can reset your thinking
- What’s the brain’s job? It is to keep you alive and protect you. Not to help you think your way out of situations?
- Conditioning – Definition of insanity is to repeat the same things but that is really the definition of humanity because we all do it.
- The brain’s job is to protect you and to keep you alive
- The brain sees familiar as good and unfamiliar as bad
- If you want to change your life, you’ve got to change your thinking; you have to reset your thinking.
- Millions of Americans are suffering from stress every single day
- Stress caused by past experiences that they continue to recall, relive, and remember
- Past experiences that are affecting the present and the future
- Money is the number one cause of stress for Americans
- Stress is the number one cause of many illnesses
- The truth is you’re insecure and self-conscious and that causes stress
- Why are you insecure and self-conscious?
- Let go of your insecurities and your self-consciousness by focusing on what you do well; your strengths.
- Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses, they are distracting you.
- We are born confident
- Confidence is chipped and stripped away
- We keep doing the same thing expecting a different result
- Change your why and you’ll change your life. Why do you want it?
- Mindset is the one thing that is constant
- Train your brain to see a new familiar
- What are you focusing on?
- Shift your thinking from negative to positive
- Stop complaining about your life and your situation
- Talk about positivity about your challenges and how you are overcoming them
- Train your brain for change by taking courses and getting coaching
- Stop comparing and start repairing your mindset, your money, your business, your relationship, and your life.
- Most of us know what to do but we just don’t know how
- The brain learns two ways:
- Time and repetition
- A catastrophic event
- Your guide gets you going and your tribe keeps you going
- Shift your beliefs and the stories you tell yourself
- What you believe becomes your destiny
Connect with Kiné:
Call to Action:
Are you ready to stop doing the same thing expecting a different result, so you can turn your service based business into a predictable money making machine, than you need to join my Confidence Coaching Community. Try it FREE
Reduce stress and remove the blocks to success so you can feel more confident personally and financially, join the Confidence Coaching Community.
Check back next week for more featured resources.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.