Whose more confident, whose stronger, whose better, men or women? It’s hard to say because there are benefits in both feminine and masculine energy. Society has filled our heads with stereotypes and judgments so we begin to believe that one is better than the other. These stereotypes and ideas get in the way of our connection.
The questions I answer in this mini course are, do these ideas really serve us and our they really true? I also address a way of seeing masculine and feminine confidence that you may not have heard before.
To join the Prosperity Club go to:
Free Course – kinecorder.com/prosperity-assessment
Low Cost Course – kinecorder.com/confidence
- There is confidence in both masculine and feminine energy
- Women often get confidence from who they are, like; mother, wife, best girlfriend
- Men find confidence in what they do, their accomplishments, and societal successes
- Feminine confidence doesn’t necessarily mean sexy
- Masculine confidence is push or forceful energy
- Feminine confidence is pull or peaceful energy
- Masculine is seen as confrontational while feminine is seem as conceding
- Society separates us when we need each other
- Men start using your feminine energy to draw your partner closer
- Start becoming more aware of opportunities to toggle between your feminine and masculine energy
- Stop thinking feminine is weak
- Stop rejecting one or the other, they are both important.
- Continue doing what’s working…keep using your confidence how ever you can.
- The more confidence you have the less courage you need.
Links from episode:
Doubt Movie Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8gw-Qdjj8
My favorite mediations:
Call to Action:
Take the free Prosperity Assessment
Take the Crash Course in Confidence Course
Money Mentality Course
Society has imprinted messages in your brain and they are affecting how you handle money…maybe you’re a spender, maybe you’re a saver, or maybe you’re a hero saving all the people around you with your money.
This free course well help you determine how to stop the negative money behavior that’s holding you back, how to continue doing what’s working, and how to start doing the things that will help you reach your full potential.
Get on the path to happiness by learning your Money Mentality. Take the FREE course.
Go to: kinecorder.com/money-course
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we may answer it on the show.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.