Where does beauty come from and who decided what’s beautiful? Beauty is revealed not applied is the motto for a cosmetic company called LAMIK beauty. The CEO Kim Roxie talks about how women are becoming more conscious about what they have on the inside as well as what they put on the outside of their bodies. Men don’t want a woman who is made up, they want a woman who is grown up.
Learn more about LAMIK at http://lamik-beauty
Take the Crash Course in Confidence Course: http://kinecorder.com/confidence
Want to know how far or close you are to your idea of prosperity. Start with the FREE membership to Prosperity Club and get a complimentary consultation, go to: http://kinecorder.com/Prosperity
You’ll also get the Money Mentality course inside the FREE Prosperity Club Community but if you like you can start with the Money Mentality Quiz and you can join the club later. Go to http://kinecorder.com/money-quiz
- Beauty is revealed not applied
- Man cosmetic companies have left out a big part of the market
- It’s hard to find confidence when society tells you your not beautiful
- Make-up can be used as a way to put walls up
- Women have to realize that even if you hit a low point you can still get back to confidence
- Make-up has come a long way
- Have the confidence to disagree
- Start moving forward with your dreams and ideas even if you don’t think you can do it on your own.
- Stop thinking so much and take more action
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Stop judging others because you think it’s going to make you feel better.
- Continue loving yourself enjoy to take care of yourself
- Continue loving and taking care of the people you love
- But stop pleasing others…that will not make anyone happy
- Start revealing your true beauty on social media and in real life.
- The way you talk to yourself will affect your actions
Links from episode:
Call to Action:
Get your FREE Discovery Session. Go to Kinecorder.com/Prosperity to join the FREE Prosperity Club Community and request your free session.
Connect with our guest:
Prosperity Club Community
What’s your money personality? Maybe you’re a spender, maybe you’re a saver, or maybe you’re a hero saving all the people around you with your money. Did you know that we often use money to get love? It all comes from the messages that society has imprinted into our brains.
Society has imprinted messages in your brain and they are affecting how you handle money…This free course well help you determine how to stop the negative money behavior that are holding you back, how to continue doing what’s working, and how to start doing the things that will help you feel more confident financially.
Get on the path to happiness by learning your Money Mentality. Take the FREE course. Go to kinecorder.com/money-course
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we may answer it on the show.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.