Is it true that love is all you need to be happy in a relationship…or is money an important part of the equation?
A listener questions how to combine her husband’s philosophy that “love is all you needs” with her philosophy that financial security and love create a comfortable future. Andy Hill and I answer this question with deep thought and a little humor. Check it out now.
Also, take my free course and Andy’s too:
Go to http://kinecorder.com/pa
- How do you keep from becoming a failed marriage statistic
- Opposites attract
- Have a purpose or clear money mission
- Plan out the fun.
- Some people are present focused while others are future focused
- Plan out your money at the beginning of the month or the month before to balance things out.
- Have a conversation or meeting to help both partners get what they need and want
- Know what’s fun for each partner and make sure it is part of the plan
- Have a conversation that speaks your partners language
- Communication is the key
- Take the FREE Money Course at kinecorder.com/money-course
- Learn your and your partners money personality
- Then have a conversation about it
- Take your time and be patient with your partner
- Make the money day fun; add drinks, food, and a cozy atmosphere. Talk about your date night activities and cost associated with those activities.
- Marriage takes effort
- Plan your marriage like you planned your wedding
- Keep the fun and add the planning with intentions
- Set goals that excite both of you
- Work at it like it’s the most important job you’ll ever have in your life
Links from episode:
Call to Action:
Take our Crash Course in Prosperity start here: Crash Course in Prosperity
Connect with our guest:
Be a lifelong learner start by taking our introductory course, Crash Course in Prosperity. http://kinecorder.com/jointheclub
Society has imprinted messages in your brain and they are affecting how you handle love, money, and life decisions…when you join Prosperity Club we change that program with virtual courses and coaching. It’s a small investment for a big impact. Get on the path to peace and prosperity by taking your first course.
Complete the form and you’ll get instant access to 3-mindset courses, our weekly Prosperity Report Newsletter will start on Friday, and we will gift you a membership to the launch level of the Prosperity Club.
Get involved and get on the path to prosperity. Join the Prosperity Club now. http://kinecorder.com/jointheclub
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.