Want to grow together with your partner rather than apart? Whether audible, hardback, or paperback reading is a great way to stay on the same page (yup, I said it) financially and romantically. When you continue to learn together you grow together. Andy and I discuss our favorite love and money books and a few other tips to help you gain or maintain confidence in your relationship.
- Learn your Love Language at 5lovelanguages.com
- Hold me Tight by Sue Johnson. Check out the preview here.
- I also mentioned John Gottman’s book What Predicts Divorce. Check out the preview here.
- Read Unshakable to master the game of money. Check out the preview here.
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Check out a preview here.
- Rules of Money by Richard Templar. Check out the preview here.
- Find out your Money Mentality so that you can adjust it for your best and highest good. Check out this FREE resource Money Mentality Course
- We didn’t talk about it on the show but it’s helpful. Control the Controllable…and here is a hint…you do not control your spouse or your children. You can influence them. Check out this resource: Control the Controllable
Links from episode:
Check out Andy’s FREE resource, The Young Family Wealth Play Book: Click Here
Get the 7-steps to grow your wealth.
Call to Action:
Take my Money Mentality Course and Quiz start here: Money Mentality Course
Connect with our guest:
Find Andy Hill at: MarriageKidsandMoney.com
Have you taken the Money Mentality Quiz? If not, do it today. Go to: kinecorder.com/money-quiz
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we may answer it on the show.
Our next episode is on February 6th, 2019. It’s a mini course to help you better understand and love yourself…flaws and all. When you understand and love yourself you are one step closer to confidence and one step closer to loving your life.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.