Marie Konti became a trend over the past year with her Netflix show “Tidying Up” where she helps families unite by clearing their physical space. Well Marie Konti doesn’t have anything on our guest today, Leann Pruett. Leann teaches business owners how to get out of their own way and ace their space. She does this by not only helping them to decluttering their office, but also their mindset, so they can take their business from cluttered to clear and full of clients and customers.
Are you a coaching struggling to grow your coaching business? Would you like a proven system that helps you reduce stress, work less, and make a huge impact?
Start by taking our free coach assessment to determine if you qualify to join Prosperity Club.
Take the assessment, see if you qualify, and join our team as we help you determine what problem you solve, the group you serve, and the reward you desire.
- Prosperity is having resources; physical and mental…ability to do what I want to, abundance not lack
- Clutter is anything that gets in the way of your goals.
- Clutter can be problematic
- Physical clutter plays at what’s happening mentally
- Seeing parents get attached to their basement clutter helped Leann understand some of her own limitations
- Letting go isn’t easy, but sometimes it’s necessary
- Sometimes it’s your mindset that won’t let you get rid of clutter
- Get rid of your negative mindset first so when you declutter, you can keep it that way
- Clutter is a stressor
- Clutter can isolate you
- How do you know if you have clutter…you have to look at what comes between you and your goals.
- One example, if you want to entertain at your home but you don’t want to bring people into your home before cleaning for two days then you may have clutter.
- Everyone has a different threshold for clutter
- Clutter can show up as simple daily distractions
- Use the ACE system; Accessing, Clearing, Empowering
- Ask yourself the tough questions
- What is the biggest pain point in your life?
- Start with the easy… the smallest room or challenge and get yourself a big win from a small accomplishment
- Stop being lazy and take the extra second to put things back where they belong
- Start doing a 10-15 minute daily sweep
- Find a space and a place for everything
Connect with our guest:
Call to Action:
You may have an interest in becoming a coach yourself. If so, that is exciting news and we have a way to guide you through building your coaching business and creating the life you desire. Start by taking our coach assessment to see if you qualify.
Click the link:
Prosperity Club LAUNCH LEVEL is for creatives and coaches who want to reduce stress, work less and still make a big impact on the world and their income. In this level we offer courses, group and one-on-one coaching options. Once coaches are done with the program they can go on to coach members from the LIFESTYLE LEVEL and begin making a living as a coach.
Click the link to apply:
Have you taken the free Money Mentality course? Try it today and learn your Money Mentality. You’ll get clarity on how you use money to get love, plus you’ll learn how to shift your money beliefs so that you attract more money into your life.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.