Money rules have changed but the money books haven’t. So how can you win at the money game when you don’t have the right rulebook? You can’t. Maybe that’s why reports show that Millennials are unhappy financially. Conor Richardson says, “Millennials have new money challenges that their parents and grandparents didn’t have.” He walks you through the changes and helps you to prioritize paying off debt and saving. Listen now.
Be sure to share this episode with a Millennial you love.
Also visit http://millennialmoneymakeover.com
Take our FREE course Crash Course in Prosperity
- Prosperity is being able to spend time with your loved ones without worrying about money.
- Conor takes readers through a 6-step process to get away from paycheck-to-paycheck
- When you don’t think about money you think about the things you are passionate about.
- Distancing yourself from debt can distance you from stress
- 50% of Millennials are financially unhappy
- A lot of the money rules are different for Millennials, times have changed
- Debt is going up and purchasing power is going down
- After you take car of debt, take care of emergency fund
- A slush fund is 3-6 months savings to cushion you
- Emergency fund is for things like sickness, car trouble, true emergencies
- Conor recommends $3,000 for emergencies funds
- House your emergency fund and slush funds in two different accounts and even a different institution
- Save yourself heartache and
Links from episode:
Call to Action:
Get the Millennial Money Makeover book. Check out the free preview, click here.
Take our FREE Crash Course in Prosperity start here: Crash Course in Prosperity
Or go http://kinecorder.com/wealth
Connect with our guest:
Join the ALL NEW Prosperity Club it’s free until April 15th, then only $97 for the year. Become a member of a community of lifelong learners who are dedicated to reaching their wealth goals without sacrificing their wellness and relationships. http://kinecorder.com/jointheclub
Society has imprinted messages in your brain and they are affecting how you handle love, money, and life decisions…when you join Prosperity Club we change that program with virtual courses and coaching.
Get on the path to peace and prosperity by joining the ALL NEW Prosperity Club, it’s FREE until April 15th. Go to http://kinecorder.com/jointheclub
You’ll get 3-courses, monthly coaching, and our weekly Prosperity Report Newsletter.
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we will be sure to answer it…maybe even on the show with Andy Hill.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Connect where you like to listen to podcast:
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.