I bet if I asked you what you like about your friends, family, mate, or even children, you could tell me with certainty. But what if I asked you what you like about yourself…sometimes answering that question takes longer. Have you spent countless hours analyzing your friends, family, mate, or even children? Do you know them like the back of your hand? Maybe you can tell them what they’re going to do before they even do it. That’s incredible. How do you do that? Can you do that for yourself or do you second guess your thoughts, feelings, and actions? How well do you know yourself and how much do you like about yourself? Let’s chat about it, just you and I. Listen now and you’ll walk away with a new perspective about yourself.
- Let’s talk about you.
- Self-awareness is introspective, turn within to learn more about yourself.
- Evaluate your own thoughts, feelings, actions, motives.
- Evaluate, not judge.
- Don’t judge yourself or others.
- Don’t blame others for your thoughts, feelings, actions, or motives either
- Let’s focus on what you like about yourself
- What do you control; people, events, you?
- Right YOU, and even that is limited
- You are not your past
- You are not the people who have deposited so things into your life
- What are your strengths…what are you so good at that it comes natural to you.
- Do you appreciate it?
- Who told you that you can’t make money doing what you love?
- You are conditioned. Conditioned to work hard.
- Wouldn’t it be great if you can get paid doing what you love and what comes easy to you.
- Shift and focus on your strengths
- Revisit Episode 59 to get a refresher on how to focus on what you want – http://kinecorder.com/59
- Write down all the things you are good at.
- Put a number next to it to rate the level. Scale from 5-10
- It’s lower than a 5 then take it off your list.
- Prioritize the list by what you would like to work on now.
- Fieldwork: become more aware of your strengths. Write them down, rate them, and prioritize them.
- Trying to control people and events
- Trying to be so humble that it gets in the way of you being your true self.
- Negative self talk, actions, thoughts, and feelings
- Saying how totally freakin awesome you are
- Focusing on your strengths
- Using your strengths to overcome your challenges
- Serving using your gifts
- Thinking, acting, and feeling more positive
- Honing your skills and practicing
- Believing in yourself
- Sharing your positive beliefs with powerful achievers like yourself
- Learn to Control the Controllable course on Insight Timer meditation app – http://insig.ht/course_learn-to-control-the-controllable
- August 14th episode with Brielle Friedman – Move Toward your Dreams – http://kinecorder.com/ep55
- Join the Confidence Coaching Community
Connect with Kiné:
Call to Action:
Are you ready to stop doing the same thing expecting a different result? Our habits can create stress or confidence in our lives. What are your habits causing you to feel right now?
If your service based business is causing you stress join our Confidence Coaching Community today so you can get the guidance, direction, and connection you need to create multiple streams of predictable, repeatable income.
Reduce stress and remove the blocks to success so you can feel more confident personally and financially, join the Confidence Coaching Community.
Check back next week for more featured resources.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.