Are you overwhelmed by your schedule, wishing there was more time?
We are programmed to hate time. Time can be the enemy if you don’t know how to use it. Improve your relationship with time with this episode.
Tom will breakdown how timefulness can work in your favor. Stop letting time stress you out. Take control, learn to Control the Controllable. Believe it or not, you can control time and Tom tells us how.
- When you have more time you are a nicer person.
- Productive people have a different relationship with time.
- Slow down your dance. Whether you are alone or with someone slow down and articulate your need in the moment.
- Think about being “in time” rather than being “on time.”
- Different cultures have different time clocks. So that lets us know that time is relative. Find what suits you.
- You are not a slave to time. Learn to manage time by managing your energy. Or like I like to say Control the Controllable.
Links from episode:
Call to Action:
Take my Love Your Life masterclass. Go to kinecorder.com/take-masterclass
Connect with our guest:
Find Tom on Insight Timer: Timefulness course
My favorite FREE Tom Evans Meditation: Just for Today
Have you taken the Money Mentality Quiz? If not, do it today. Go to: kinecorder.com/money-quiz
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we may answer it on the show.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.