Many people think hypnosis is mind control…it’s not. Unless you count the fact that you will have more control over your own mind. They say that doing the same thing expecting a definition result is the definition of insanity. But what if I told you it’s really the definition of humanity. Humans are wired to go toward familiar even if it hurts them or does not serve them. If you are stuck in a pattern that does not serve you, you may be a good candidate for hypnosis. You can stop the old habits and form new beliefs by resetting your thinking. It’s pretty simple and I explain in this episode. Listen now and you’ll see how it could be helpful for you.
- What it is not
- What you see on stage
- Mind control
- What you’ve seen in movies like “Get Out” and “Now You See Me”
- What it is
- Similar to sleep, slower brain waves
- A healing modality
- Helps you see other options than the one you keep repeating
- Mindset reset
- Who is it good for
- Those with trauma or traumatic experiences
- Those who see they are repeating patterns
- Those who are ready to heal and be ok
- Can be delivered in group, most effective one-on-on
- CHECK OUT THE REPLAY FROM ONE OF MY COACHING CALLS:
Connect with Kiné:
Call to Action:
Are you ready to stop doing the same thing expecting a different result, so you can turn your service based business into a predictable money making machine, than you need to join my FREE community.
Reduce stress and remove the blocks to success so you can feel more confident personally and financially, join the Confidence Coaching Community.
Check back next week for more featured resources.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Connect where you like to listen to podcast:
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.