What’s not on your resume is a question I ask professionals I work with who are either stuck in the past or too far in the future. I’ll reveal a few small changes you can make to update your life resume as well as your professional resume. Are you stuck in the past or are you daydreaming so much about the future that you can’t get anything done? Want to get more things on your resume and be proud about the things that are on there now? Listen to this episode now.
- Poem by Kiné Corder
- I wrote that poem when I was on ABCs Extreme Makeover show
- Writing the poem allowed me to resolve that part of my story
- Where do you put “surviving childhood teasing,” on your resume
- That little girl who had to stand up for herself is still standing up for herself today
- What’s not on your resume
- What are you overlooking
- What are you ashamed of
- What haven’t you done yet
- My nephew gave me advice about paying attention to what I’ve done as much as I focus on what I want to do
- When you are listening to others you may not get a chance to talk about your accomplishments
- Find prestige in the past and current accomplishments
- They all add up to your great story
- Stop overlooking your accomplishment
- Start counting them…each and everyone of them
- What experiences have fueled you and strengthened you
- You don’t have to tell the story to own and honor the accomplishments
- Your self-esteem is a very important thing and no, you can’t take that away from me
- Is it ok for you to be ok…even though that thing that happen to you was not ok
- Your story doesn’t have to hold you back and block you
- Don’t get overwhelmed by all your good ideas
- You don’t have to recreate the coaching wheel copy the best
- Get a mentor or take a class
- Decide, prioritize, and stick to it
- Otherwise it will never happen and it won’t be on your resume
- Don’t let fear get in the way of your success
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- That’s what it means to be brave
- Learn to get rid of the idea that you are not good enough (you can do this in Prosperity Club)
- Overwhelm and distractions keep us from getting our dreams on our resume
- Laziness stops you from getting the things
- There is no place for laziness in purpose
- Confusion keeps you from getting those things on your resume
Connect with Kiné:
Or on the masterclass – Go to http://kinecorder.com/masterclass
Call to Action:
Want to join our FREE Prosperity Club Community where you can interact with other professionals like you and get ideas on how to grow your coaching business? Great! We’d love to have you.
Have you taken the free Money Mentality quiz?
Take it today and learn your money personality. Knowing your money personality can help you make better financial decisions. Take the first step to increasing your income, get clarity on what’s blocking you.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.