Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s most memorable speech is, “I Have a Dream.” He died living his dream and it’s still alive today. Are your dreams alive or are you letting them fade away? Well, I’m here to revive your dream and get you to take one baby step toward reaching them. My project manager, Tarah Gee and I, have traveled the world in search of our dreams and we want to share with you our strategy for keeping our dreams alive. (Even when it gets tough and confusing.) Let’s breathe some life back into your dreams. Listen now.
- Getting clear on your idea of prosperity can help you remember your dreams
- Take baby steps and count them
- If you’re not moving toward your dreams at least keep a visual around you
- Find a mentor that can encourage your dreams
- Get around people who will push you and who have ideas on how to keep your dreams alive
- Find a tribe that can hold you accountable
- What is going well in your life that you can focus on
- What challenges are currently blocking your dreams
- Write down your dreams and look at it often
Connect with Kiné & Tarah:
Or on the masterclass – Go to http://kinecorder.com/masterclass
Call to Action:
Want to join our FREE Prosperity Club Community where you can interact with other professionals like you and get ideas on how to grow your coaching business? Great! We’d love to have you.
Have you taken the free Money Mentality quiz?
Take it today and learn your money personality. Knowing your money personality can help you make better financial decisions. Take the first step to increasing your income, get clarity on what’s blocking you.
Subscribe to Prosperity Report and get notified when new episodes are available.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.