How would you answer this question, who is the most important person in your life? Your children, your parents, your spouse, your pet?
Find out who Kiné says is the most important person in your life. Get tools on how to cultivate and enhance the most important relationship. You know the answer but your likely not living the answer. Listen to this episode and allow yourself or give yourself permission to be vulnerable and love this person fully and completely. You will be so glad you did.
For more resources go to kinecorder.com/confidence
- Continue listening to podcast like this one and learning.
- Continue taking great care of your family
- Continue being honest about how you feel.
- Start getting to know yourself better.
- Start getting clear on what you really want.
- Start focusing on allowing people to get to know you.
- Stop talking about what you don’t want and complaining about what you have.
- Stop playing the victim.
- Top trying to get people to like you.
- Stop putting yourself last.
Links from episode:
Insight Timer meditations:
Call to Action:
Take the Crash Course in Confidence Course
Money Mentality Course
Society has imprinted messages in your brain and they are affecting how you handle money…maybe you’re a spender, maybe you’re a saver, or maybe you’re a hero saving all the people around you with your money.
This free course will help you determine how to stop the negative money behavior that’s holding you back, how to continue doing what’s working, and how to start doing the things that will help you reach your full potential.
Get on the path to happiness by learning your Money Mentality. Take the FREE course. Go to kinecorder.com/money-course
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we may answer it on the show.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.