Research shows that confidence can make a tremendous difference in women’s success in business—yet it’s something many women struggle with. Bernie Dixon the founder of Launchpad2X, has a lot to share with women about confidence. She’s someone who’s held c-suite positions at Fortune 100 companies and led a successful career as a military officer. After retirement she dedicated herself to helping women entrepreneurs. She found the struggle to invest in women entrepreneurs is finding them. Because failure is not an option, Bernie shifted her focus to creating them using her time, energy, network, as well as her money. When it comes to business, what’s your relationship with confidence? Listen and learn how to control it.
Learn more about http://Launchpad2x.com
Take the Crash Course in Confidence Course: http://kinecorder.com/confidence
Want to know how far or close you are to your idea of prosperity. Start with the FREE Prosperity Assessment, go to: http://kinecorder.com/Prosperity-assessment
- Bernie’s idea of prosperity is ease.
- Bernie went from the Army to the private sector and took all her training and skills with her.
- Investing starts with money but also includes time and expertise.
- LaunchPad2x is an accelerator program that helps women entrepreneurs transition from being founders into CEOs.
- LaunchPad is Bernie’s way of helping women reach their idea of prosperity.
- The CEO title can help women feel more confident about their businesses.
- Women are often competent but not confident enough to win.
- The way you talk to a corporation is different than the way you talk to a fellow entrepreneur.
- Word of mouth marketing is what people are saying about you, but it starts with what you are saying about yourself.
- Women are getting less than 10% of the venture capitalist money going to start-ups.
- It appears that men over –estimate their ability, women under-estimate their ability
- Start stepping up at the right time
- Stop ignoring your greatness
- Continue being your best and educating yourself
Links from episode:
Call to Action:
Connect with our guest:
Money Mentality Course
What’s your money personality? Maybe you’re a spender, maybe you’re a saver, or maybe you’re a hero saving all the people around you with your money. Did you know that we often use money to get love? It all comes from the messages that society has imprinted into our brains.
Society has imprinted messages in your brain and they are affecting how you handle money…This free course well help you determine how to stop the negative money behavior that are holding you back, how to continue doing what’s working, and how to start doing the things that will help you feel more confident financially.
Get on the path to happiness by learning your Money Mentality. Take the FREE course. Go to kinecorder.com/money-course
Check out Q&A with Andy and Kiné on the 4th Wednesday of the month
Want your questions answered, click here. Submit your question and we may answer it on the show.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.