Have you given up hope in reaching your goals. Whether it’s body image or financial image who we think we are and how we think others see us affects our mental health. Dr. Stephanie Rimka, a brain optimization expert, talks about all the health aspects that can chip away at your hope in health and she shares tips to restore hope with actionable ideas.
- Dr. Stephanie’s idea of prosperity, abundance of freedom, abundance of time, freedom over money.
- Success is the ability to get what you want
- Who am I really, I’m going to show up being me
- Who you are is a big part of your mental health
- You can lose hope when you are unable to be yourself
- Lack of self-expression can lead to depression
- You become what you practice, so what are you practicing.
- If you practice complaining you will become good at it.
- If you have often have 10 things going at once you create a brain that can’t focus
- There are at least 100 neurological disorders that look like ADHD
- The brain is made up of fat and cholesterol. We have a animal brain not a plant brain.
- Children are often dehydrated or malnourished not mentally ill
- Women need to start eating more healthy fats. Not all fats are bad for you.
- Top 3 chronic illness are cardiovascular, mental illness, and diabetes.
- Belly fat can be is a stress response from cortisol
- Men often heal faster because they can be more compliant
- Women often over think, over analyze and over complicate healing so they slow down the process
- Check out the gel Dr. Stephanie mentioned at kinecorder.com/rimka
- Start being more flexible physically and mentally
- Start paying for your health when your insurance doesn’t
- Start eating 30-50 grams of protein 2-3 times a day
- Start meditating
- Start finding hope
- Stop complaining
- Stop losing hope
- Stop overthinking and over complicating things
- Stop Google-ing and trying to be your own physician
- Stop being a vegetarian (Kiné says, do research to make sure it’s right for you. Blood type A can often handle vegetarianism best)
- Continue doing what’s actually working for you
- Continue listening to the experts you trust
- Continue trying new things
- Continue following your excitement
Links from episode:
Check out the January episode with wellness coach Amy – kinecorder.com/28
Call to Action:
Get your free prosperity assessment
Connect with our guest Stephanie Rimka:
Money Mentality Course – kinecorder.com/money-course
Connect where you like to listen to podcast:
Subscribe and share with your friends.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.